What’s new at IDDT?
- NHS Long-Term Plan
- Pork insulin availability in the UK and Canada assured
- Volunteers for TV programme
- December’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
- Talking meter removed
- FreeStyle Libre availability: Update
- Colour change for insulin Fiasp to avoid mix ups with Tresiba
- Animas stopped selling insulin pumps in the UK and Ireland
- All Accu-Chek® Insight insulin pumps – risk of alarm failure
- Medtronic recall specific lots of infusion sets with all models of Medtronic insulin pumps
- Recalls for NovoPen Echo and NovoPen 5 devices
- Warnings…(click to view)
- Leather ID wristbands
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.