What’s new at IDDT?
- Jenny Hirst article “Diabetes and Rationing in the UK” for the Open Access Government publication (external link)
- Medtronic recalling certain insulin pumps on cybersecurity issues
- June’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
- How to obtain pork insulin in Canada
- FreeStyle Libre online education programme launched
- Brexit and insulin supplies – latest government statement
- Medical Device Awareness Card Now Available
- NHS Long-Term Plan
- Pork insulin availability in the UK and Canada assured
- Warnings…(click to view)
- Leather ID wristbands
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.