Home » IDDT Shop Now Open!
What’s new at IDDT?
- Welsh Government: Warning to parents about the risk of undiagnosed diabetes among children and young people
- FreeStyle Libre sensors may be temporarily unavailable
- Update on Continuity of Medical Supplies – 8th October
- June’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
- FreeStyle Libre online education programme launched
- NHS Long-Term Plan
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.