IDDT runs thanks to a small but very dedicated staff team from our offices in Northampton.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Operations Support Officer
Job Title: Operations Support Officer
Accountable to: Database Manager/CEO
Salary: £12.50 per hour, plus bonus
Hours: 20 p.w. flexible
Leave: 28 days pa (inc. bank holidays)
There are core skills that any prospective applicant for this post must possess to be successful as Operations Support Officer. The successful applicant will be able to communicate information effectively, both in written, verbal and electronic forms, both within the charity and with external agencies.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is a must as is the willingness to become familiar with other data management systems.
The ability to work as part of a team and to contribute positively to the work of the charity. A good sense of humour and the ability to work with a wide range of different personalities will also strongly benefit any applicant.
The applicant will need to be able to demonstrate good organisational and time-management skills to balance a workload that can vary on a daily basis.
Job Description – Operations Support Officer
Summary of Post: To assist Database Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the Raisers Edge database and undertaking a range of administration tasks as required.
Responsible to: Database Manager/CEO
- Enter data and help to maintain data quality within Raisers Edge.
- Assist Database Manager with recording membership renewals and donations.
- Assist with administration of IDDT monthly draw.
- Assist Database Manager with preparing spreadsheets for mail outs by post and email.
- Support senior staff to prepare and send email campaigns to members and relevant professionals.
- Assist Database Manager with banking of income and maintenance of records and files for donations and product/card sales
- Assist Database Manager with production monthly/quarterly statistics for membership and income
- To assist in the management of international support operations.
- Answer incoming calls when required.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and other supplies when required.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may reasonably be required under the remit of the post.