Home » If you shop on Amazon, here’s how you can help IDDT
What’s new at IDDT?
- September’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
- 2 New IDDT Leaflets to Order and Download: ‘Your 9 key checks’ and ‘The Importance of Sleep’
- NHS to roll out trials of the artificial pancreas for people with Type 1 diabetes
- Vitamin D and COVID-19
- Annual Report and Accounts 2019
- Welsh Government: Warning to parents about the risk of undiagnosed diabetes among children and young people
- FreeStyle Libre online education programme launched
- NHS Long-Term Plan
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.