The InDependent Diabetes Trust [IDDT] is all too aware of the difficulties that children with diabetes and their parents face in everyday life when managing the condition. One area that proves particularly problematic is managing the condition at school. With this in mind, IDDT has produced a new, FREE booklet, the Parents Passport for Schools.
Home » Diabetes – Parents Passport For Schools
What’s new at IDDT?
- Prescription Price Freezes in England!
- History matters – a century after insulin’s discovery, we’re going backwards
- December’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
– Previous Newsletters
– Previous Type 2 & You
- Do you want to volunteer for research?
- IDDT Annual Report and Accounts
- 2 New IDDT Leaflets to Order and Download: ‘Your 9 key checks’ and ‘The Importance of Sleep’
- NHS to roll out trials of the artificial pancreas for people with Type 1 diabetes
- FreeStyle Libre online education programme launched
- NHS Long-Term Plan
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.
Looking for our Publications?
Recycle to raise funds for IDDT
Recycle to raise funds
Empty inkjet cartridges click here