The term ‘pre-diabetes’ has crept into our language and there is debate about its use. People who are at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes are now being classed as having ‘pre-diabetes’ or ‘borderline diabetes’.
Home » Position Statement – ‘pre-diabetes’
What’s new at IDDT?
- Prescription Price Freezes in England!
- History matters – a century after insulin’s discovery, we’re going backwards
- December’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
– Previous Newsletters
– Previous Type 2 & You
- Do you want to volunteer for research?
- IDDT Annual Report and Accounts
- 2 New IDDT Leaflets to Order and Download: ‘Your 9 key checks’ and ‘The Importance of Sleep’
- NHS to roll out trials of the artificial pancreas for people with Type 1 diabetes
- FreeStyle Libre online education programme launched
- NHS Long-Term Plan
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.
Looking for our Publications?
Recycle to raise funds for IDDT
Recycle to raise funds
Empty inkjet cartridges click here