This new booklet is designed to help you through some of the confusing and complicated aspects of diet and the reasons why, what, and how much we eat are so important for people with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. It provides you with information about various diets, food labelling, weight loss, the importance of food groups and much more.
Home » New Leaflet: Diet and Diabetes
What’s new at IDDT?
- Supplier of Hypurin Porcine Insulins in Germany
- Sanofi to discontinue Insuman® insulins over upcoming months
- Prescription Price Freezes in England!
- September’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
– Previous Newsletters
– Previous Type 2 & You
- 2 New IDDT Leaflets to Order and Download: ‘Your 9 key checks’ and ‘The Importance of Sleep’
- NHS Long-Term Plan
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.