This year’s conference was well attended and many attendees used the opportunity to network with others living with diabetes, sharing stories, online resources and forums, and arranging to meet up. For those who were unable to attend, here’s a brief summary of what took place.
Home » IDDT Conference – Changing Times, 29th October 2022
What’s new at IDDT?
- Supplier of Hypurin Porcine Insulins in Germany
- Sanofi to discontinue Insuman® insulins over upcoming months
- Prescription Price Freezes in England!
- September’s Newsletter and Type 2 & You
– Previous Newsletters
– Previous Type 2 & You
- 2 New IDDT Leaflets to Order and Download: ‘Your 9 key checks’ and ‘The Importance of Sleep’
- NHS Long-Term Plan
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
All the money that we raise through the IDDT Lottery goes directly to help people with diabetes and their families.
Find out more.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.