- Driven to Despair
- 2017 – Getting back on track after Christmas
- Childhood Obesity Strategy failing our children
- Diabetes – What schools need to know
- DVLA – Good News!
- The National Diabetes Foot Care Audit (NDFA)
- Diabetes care criticised
- Motorists banned in error after faulty DVLA visual field test
- Too many children and young people with diabetes not getting the care they need
- National NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Ramadan 2015 – Fasting and Diabetes
- InDependent Diabetes Trust: Young diabetics ‘get worse care’
- IDDT’s Position Statement – ‘pre-diabetes’
- MBE Is Bolt From The Blue For Charity Chair
- New insulin on the market – Insulin Degludec (Tresiba)
- Diabetes community urges more support for older people
- Warning to people with diabetes about dangerous herbal medicine
- In 1 week, 60 hospital patients with diabetes develop preventable complications – National Audit
- Passport for Diabetes in Care Settings
- Launch of Passport for Diabetes in Care Settings
- Type 2 Diabetes – Management & Medication
- Cost of insulin analogues
- Actos And The Risk Of Bladder Cancer – New Safety Warnings
- Actraphane – are patients really at the centre of care
- Marketing of insulin – a missed opportunity
- IDDT Launch Patient Hospital Passports
- IDDT Launch Public Awareness Campaign
- IDDT’s Position Statement on DTCA
- In Sickness and in Health
- IDDT Triumphs in Australia
2017 – Getting back on track after Christmas
Many of us may have eaten and drunk a little too much over the festive period or we may not have taken as much exercise as we should. The New Year is an opportunity to get things back on track and this includes managing diabetes.
IDDT has put together some helpful information that may make things a little easier for you.
All these publications are also available in hard copy from IDDT. ‘Diabetes – Everyday Eating’ is available online but it is much more useful in hard copy.
To order hard copies, just call us on 01604 622837 or email [email protected].