IDDT has a CONFIDENTIAL Helpline,
find out more.
What’s new at IDDT?
- WHO - long-acting analogues not an essential medicine
- June's Newsletter and Type 2 & You
- Warnings...(click to view)
- MHRA Warning: don’t change your insulin devices without medical advice
- GlucoGen HypoKits recall
- MHRA warning: Accu-Chek Insight pump and leaking cartridges
- Warning over small number of TRUEyou home blood glucose test strips
Update: TRUEresult, TRUEresult twist, and TRUEtrack test strips also affected
- FreeStyle Libre system approved for use in children
- Leather ID wristbands
- Journal Watch May 2017
Please show your support by joining IDDT or renewing your membership now.
We rely on voluntary donations and appreciate any help you can give.
Find out the great benefits of becoming a member.
NICE is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health.